DISCLAIMER: Current agenda is in the process of formation. Time slots and presentation topics are subject to changes upon confirmation of speakers and panel experts.
Conference participants registration
Welcome coffee: Meetings colleagues, getting acquainted with specialists and experts from Europe & Asia
Official conference opening ceremony
Welcome notes from organizers, sponsors and partners of the Conference.
Section: Regional agricultural insurance markets overview
1. Addressing the agriculture insurance gap for CEE & CIS countries. — Christopher Genillard (Director, Genillard & Co. (Germany))
2. Development of agricultural insurance in Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam. Lessons learnt in dealing with technology issues in the frame of PPPs in South-East Asia. (Program Manager, GIZ (German International Cooperation — Germany/Philippines))
3. Agricultural insurance in India. History of development and market perception of the cahnges introduced in 2016-2017. (TBC (India))
Section: Cooperation with financial institutions for agricultural insurance in bancassurance
1. Bankassurance products — technical and underwriting challenges of introduction and development. Lessons from Serbia. — Nemanja Beljanski (Head Agriculture, Generali Osiguranje (Serbia))
2. Bankassurance innovations from the side of a largest bank in the country’s agricultural landing – Radomir Panic (Small Business Clients Manager, Banka Intesa (Serbia))
3. Insurance solutions, as key risk-mitigation tools for agricultural finance activities. — Wladimir Ledochowski (Director of Credit & Financial Risks, AON Benfield CEE (Czech Republic))
Section: Addressing systemic risks for crop and livestock insurance.
1. Turkish experience in agricultural insurance (PPP). Drought insurance — index-based approach. — Necati Icer (Technical Manager, TARSIM (Turkey))
2. Drought insurance — addressing the systemic risks with innovative approaches. — Marcel Andriesse (Vice President, Senior Underwriter Agriculture, Swiss Re (Switzerland))
3. Insurance of Systemic Perils – Challenge or No Go. — Hans Both (Underwriter Agriculture, Munich Re (Germany))
4. A unique approach to livestock epidemic disease insurance. Lessons learnt from Avian Influenza insurance for the Canadian poultry industry. — Gary Hutchings (Director, DH AgRisk (Great Britain))
First day’s closing remarks and conclusions
Event’s Cocktail Reception
Morning coffee & snacks for conference delegates and guests
Section: Trends in agricultural underwriting and loss adjustment.
1. Giving nature a hand – Cutting-edge farming methods of today and their potential for the future. — Anne-Katherin Schirlitz (Underwriter Specialy, XL Catlin Re (Switzerland))
2. Art of underwriting decisions: data vs professional intuition. — Olena Sosenko (Senior Agricultural Insurance Expert (Switzerland))
3. Development of regional agricultural insurance programs for large-scale risks in Australasia. — Roman Shynkarenko (Founder, AgroInsurance International)
4. Principles of agricultural loss adjustment in Southern Africa. – Willie Du Plooy (New Business Director, AgriHost (South Africa))
Section: Satellite and drone technologies in agricultural insurance — portfolio management & crop monitoring.
1. Spatial Risk Management and process digitalization in Agricultural Insurance. — Omri Krikeb (Director of Business Development, AgriTask (Israel))
2. Monitor and analyze crop conditions from continent to field scale with Agriquest ® Global monitoring. — Pierre Rolland (Director, GEOSYS (Switzerland))
3. Application of drones for crop monitoring and loss adjustment. Experience in CEE countries. — Victor Yermak (CEO, Skyglyph (Bulgaria))
4. Operational Crop Monitoring and Yield Estimation, the case of APOLLO. — Stelios Kotsopoulos. (Remote Sensing and Numerical Modeling Expert, Draxis Environmental S.A. (Greece))
Panel Discussion: Challenges of introduction technologies for agricultural Insurance.
Moderator: Roman Shynkarenko (Agricultural Insurance Consultant, AgroInsurance International (Georgia))
Panelists: TBD (Additional announcement will follow upon confirmation with the panelists.)
Working sessions closing remarks for the second day. Closing the Conference with key takeaways, prospects for the future development of the agricultural insurance industry in 2018-2019.
Official reception will be held in Kalemegdanska Terasa Restaurant.
19:00 – Departure from the hotel by bus — provided by Conference Organizers.
19:15 – 19:30 – short sightseen walk through the park of Kalemegdan Fortress in the center of Belgrade.
19:30 — 19:45 – Dinner start.
22:30 — departure of the first bus to Hyatt Regency Hotel
23:00 — departure of the last bus to Hyatt Regency Hotel
Field trip to Vojvodina agricultural area. Visit — field crops, orchards, vineyards. Practical experience exchange.
All registered participants take part free of charge.
Program details will be communicated additionally, upon agreeing on all parts of the program.
Международная Конференция "Агрострахование и Перестрахование Агрорисков в СНГ, Европе и Азии"
Отель - Hyatt Regency Hotel
16-18 Апреля 2018 г.
Copyright © 2006-2018 AgroInsurance.com